Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anyone having this Winterboard problem?

Default anyone having this Winterboard problem?
    anyone having problems with Winterboard not displaying the full wallpaper?

in the package details of Winterboard on Cydia it says he's having problems with the wallpaper not showing up behind the dock, which is the problem im having... but some you guys dont seem to have that problem?

well many the dock image in the theme was not saved with blank colors and black instead. Looks like a theme proble, a bad theme dock not winterboards.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowck5000 For This Useful Post:

andirodicandrew (09-05-2008)

Not a bad theme. A dock is supposed to be JUST the dock. Not the dock + part of the wallpaper.

I seem to be having this problem also. After the installation of Winterboard, there seems to be a black BG that is separate from the other dock bgs showing up. I can totally remove the png images used, but that black bar seems to stay. However, before the installation of Winterboard, I do know that normal docks with alpha channels would show the wallpaper. I know that it is clearly stated that this is a known problem, but the problem doesn't quite look like the wallpaper is cut short, rather another image is overlaying on top of the wallpaper as the icons seem to fly in from under this black area whenever the home button is pressed.

i have a problem... when i downloaded winterboards... i cant see it in my home screen... and i cant change the springboard background... but if i go to bosspreff and then poof i can see the option to hide the winterboard icon or other app icons that i have also downloaded and havent seen them in my home screen :S what can i do ?

well looks like they fixed the winterboard problem with another update this morning. Winterboard rules!!.. now they just need the option like Summerboard had to remove the text under the app icon.

now my wallpaper covers the whole screen and behind the dock as well like it used to.

thanks
    Last edited by Qubichi; 09-01-2008 at 09:15 PM. Reason: invalid post

You can remove the text under the icons using winterboard, i've seen the setting.. also install Wbapp and you we be able to preview your themes before installing them..

does anyone have a problem with battery and winterboard video backgrounds?