Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Manzana Discussion

First of all the program needs to be in the phonedmg for it to work or atleast thats how it is for me. Then open it give it a minute and it reads all the files off the phone. Then it looks like this

THen click on the / and get this.

then click on what you want and drag and drop.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JakeyBoy For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (07-19-2007)

Yep, works like a charm.

Jakey. I think I missed somethin. Software looks great. I cant get it. Downloaded the 10.. extract to phonedmg. Ran the exe and got error saying must install .NET Framework v2.0.50727
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LoringStudios For This Useful Post:

jokods (12-08-2007)

WHat are you runing OS wise

PC Windows Xp on this computer
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

What service pack to check just right click mycomputer and look around

Service Pack 2 Home edition.

i heard something of a mac version but you needed macfuse isntallled or something.. .i dont know come on with this windows JUNK

Yeah basicly you need .Net framework
    Im pretty sure this is a legit download.
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/net.../aa731542.aspx
    pick which you think you need and install it and it should run.
    Just get the redistribution of one of the 2.0s's and it should be free

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JakeyBoy For This Useful Post:

LoringStudios (07-19-2007)

ahh.. Ill give it a try =) Thanks man

Yeah it's definitely legit, it's from the microsuck mothership.

Got it all good. Man that is WAY easier then typing all day. Phweeeew. Im locing this program!

Great Glad i could help!

This program looks great, but I think I'm having an issue.

I have copied jailbreak.exe and iTunesMobileDevice.dll to the phonedmg folder and the manzana runs, but when I expand the / the only things I see are: DCIM, Photos, and iTunes_Control.

Where did I go wrong.

Keep in mind, this is the only thing I've done to the iPhone thus far, should I have to do any other steps before this manzana program will work?

I've tired this with iTunes open and closed, same results.

Quote Originally Posted by Left View Post
    Those of you that got this program working, were you doing it the manually way first, thru command lines, etc?

The only thing I've done so far is copied jailbreak.exe and iTunesMobileDevice.dll to the phonedmg folder and run the manzana program. But the only thing I get when I expand the / the only things I see are: DCIM, Photos, and iTunes_Control.

Did I miss a step somewhere?
    For those of you having this problem, I figured it out. You need to run through manually running the jailbreak.exe program once at least.

If you're JUST getting started, then start from the begining. Try this link:

http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_...n_windows.html

Go through steps 1-10, then you can use the manzana program.

Assuming you've already setup the manzana program with jailbreak and the itunesmobiledevice.dll in the phonedmg folder, you can go directly to step 9 in the link above.

You only need to do this once it seems, then you can use manzana from here on out.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Left; 07-20-2007 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no more command lines...nice...i was wondering when this was going to happen

im going to change my icons a lot more now

I am jealous. I am running Windows Vista. I already loaded jailbreak and the other stuff and was successful in adding a ringtone with cmd prompts. I installed Manzana and put it in the same folder as jailbreak. I connect my iPhone and open it up. I see all the files on my phone. I downloaded some icons but when I try to drag & drop them into Manzana, it wont let me. I have tried many many times, and still nothing. I deleted the calculator icon.png, but when I try to put the new one in, it wont go.

Please help!

Yes thankyou to all who made this possible this app is the best.

im lost... i cant seem to get this to work... can you guys help me out.

i downloaded it put the exe file in phonedmg open it and i get an error that says failed to initialize properly. what am i doing wrong

i finally got it to work... BUT, has anyone have a problem after, logging on to their weather icon or map icon and cant seem to track or search anything?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast