+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lost Android Contacts Failed to Sync from Gmail Account! What to do?

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Lost Android Contacts Failed to Sync from Gmail Account! What to do?
    I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so thatís why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I don't know if that software can work out. But... I lost my contacts last time. My friend suggested me to use Android Data Recovery. Turns out it is a powerful software to solve the problem. My contacts were back! This is the tutorial that may be helpful for you: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Android
    Good luck!

Thanks

I don't think you'd find useful advice for your Android phone question in an iOS forum.