+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch 1st Generation stuck.

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Few ago I got my iPod stuck on black screen dunno how it happened and I tried restoring with itunes and kept giving me error 1403 then I put in
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch 1st Generation stuck.
    Few ago I got my iPod stuck on black screen dunno how it happened and I tried restoring with itunes and kept giving me error 1403 then I put in recovery and restored,everything went fine until it stopped completing at the last bit,Tried several times,even with shift restore previous firmwares,The Maximum version this ipod can get to is 3.1.3.Anyone out there mind help me get my ipod running again please?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Samehada; 09-19-2011 at 09:10 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Have you tried putting in dfu and then in redsn0w click fix the itunes restore button i thinkthats what it says.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Samehada View Post
    Few ago I got my iPod stuck on black screen dunno how it happened and I tried restoring with itunes and kept giving me error 1403 then I put in recovery and restored,everything went fine until it stopped completing at the last bit,Tried several times,even with shift restore previous firmwares,The Maximum version this ipod can get to is 3.1.3.Anyone out there mind help me get my ipod running again please?

Thanks in advance.
    Use the stock firmware that iTune downloads for you. There is no need to use Shift+Restore.

Also update to the latest iTunes. This will remove some compatibility issues that any iPod Touch may have.