+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to recover lost voice memo from my iphone 3GS and my OS is windows XP

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Hi Gurus, I am new to dis forum and as well to iphone. So could any tell me how to recover my lost voice memo files.I do not have my
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to recover lost voice memo from my iphone 3GS and my OS is windows XP
    Hi Gurus,

I am new to dis forum and as well to iphone. So could any tell me how to recover my lost voice memo files.I do not have my Iphones data back. So how to recover? can I recover using Itunes or any other third party tool.

Actually wat happened is, i waz using iphone explorer s/w for copying the voice memos from my iphone,in the middle of the process a message stiked on my screen saying dat, "FILE DIRECTORY NOT FOUND"" I didnt understud wat z dis? and all my voice memos are lost.

Plz guys help me out in dis. As I am new 2 the iphone plz guide me by clear explanations. Thanx in advance for sparing ur time nd reading this.

I have damn important voice memos on my iphone so plz help me guys.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

200 plus views but no single reply..It mean no one knows da solution for it aa?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sellbars's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lagishetti View Post
    200 plus views but no single reply..It mean no one knows da solution for it aa?
    No, it means that if you're voice memos are lost, and you didn't have a backup, than they simply don't exist. However, to verify they don't exist:
    1. Jailbreak your iPhone 3GS (can't tell what firmware).
    2. Download iFunbox, an iPhone Browser.
    3. Open iFunbox.
    4. Plug your iPhone 3GS into your computer via USB.
    5. Wait for the iPhone 3GS to show up.
    6. Click the iPhone 3GS to show multiple options.
    7. Click Voice Memos.

If your Voice Memos are here, than extract them onto a convinent location (i.e. desktop).

If they aren't there, well... Keep looking