+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with CopyTrans Manager

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Hello, this is my first post so please let me know if I put this thread in the wrong forum. Anyway, I've been using CopyTrans Manager to manually add and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help with CopyTrans Manager
    Hello, this is my first post so please let me know if I put this thread in the wrong forum.

Anyway, I've been using CopyTrans Manager to manually add and delete songs from my iPhone 3GS. I spent the past couple days adding songs and editing the artist/song info so it's all neat and organized. But last night I added about 20 new songs and they show up in CopyTrans but not in my iPhone. I've spent the past couple hours looking for a solution but could not find one.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Welcome to the Modmyi community!
    I use CopyTrans Manager on a daily basis mostly at work. The same problem happened to me before when my iPod database got corrupted by another program (imToo). I had some hard time to figure it out. Then I decided to contact the support team and they redirected me to this FAQ article that explains how to fix that particular issue:
    How do I repair a corrupt iPod library?

Like me, you should be all set afterwards.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HELP! Blackra1n issue on iphone 2g vers1.1.4
    Hello Bob,
    I have a serious problem,
    i have a 2g iphone running vers 1.1.4, and broken with ZIBRI.
    i have been using copytrans manager to add music to the phone.
    2 days ago i upgraded to itunes vers 10 from 9.03, then when connecting to copytrans manager , it gave an error of a ASL.dll file missing. i uninstalled itunes vers 10, and after restart installed vers 9.03.
    It still asked for ASL.dll , when opening copytrans, checked on google, found blackra1n, installed, and while phone was connected to pc, i pressed "let it rain". I saw the itunes logo and the iphone jack on my iphone screen, and in less than a minute , i unplugged the phone from the pc.
    Now, the phone only shows the logo and nothing else, upon reboot, and i am worried i may loose precious data. Is it possible to save or retrieve my data. And will using blackrain reformat the phone?
    I also have a email id [email protected], should you wish to send me a reply via email. Please help, thank you.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Error While transferring Music,Videos in Iphone-5 with IOS-6.1
    Hi All,

Can anyone please solve or give suggestions to my problem that is while transferring music,videos in iphone-5 with ios-6.1 through copy trans manager,so after adding songs or videos when i click on update button on copy trans manager to sync. then after synchronization it saves a phone library during saving a library it shows an error message in popup

VCL exception -Access Violation at address 60CC4517 in module 'itunes.dll'.Read of address C6C3CF81.

What it means and why it is occurred?

please help me to solve this problem.

Thanx & Regards
    Shantanu

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shantanu kulshrestha View Post
    Hi All,

Can anyone please solve or give suggestions to my problem that is while transferring music,videos in iphone-5 with ios-6.1 through copy trans manager,so after adding songs or videos when i click on update button on copy trans manager to sync. then after synchronization it saves a phone library during saving a library it shows an error message in popup

VCL exception -Access Violation at address 60CC4517 in module 'itunes.dll'.Read of address C6C3CF81.

What it means and why it is occurred?

please help me to solve this problem.

Thanx & Regards
    Shantanu
    Hi, I'm having the same problem. I just the other week upgraded my iOS for the first time in order to use an app and now this keeps happening after iTunes deleted all of my music and videos. I have everything saved on my cpu and it'd be easy to transfer from copytransmanager to my phone but this error keeps coming up. Thanks for any help. Ps it's an iPhone 4
    Last edited by jstart66; 05-12-2013 at 03:24 PM.