Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ssh large file transfer problem

Question ssh large file transfer problem
    Hey everyone I am new here to the site,

I just got the 3gs with 3.1.2 on it have it jailbroken with blackra1n and have open ssh installed.

I haven't had any issues with connecting like a lot of people have, currently i'm trying to install the tom tom app that i downloaded yesterday on my pc. I am using WinSCP, I have it connected and everytime i get around 15 to 25 percent complete with the transfer it cuts off and says the host has timed out. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced any issues with this and if there are any solutions? Your help is greatly appreciated!

iPhone? More like MyPhone jbone1337's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsmperformance View Post
    Hey everyone I am new here to the site,

I just got the 3gs with 3.1.2 on it have it jailbroken with blackra1n and have open ssh installed.

I haven't had any issues with connecting like a lot of people have, currently i'm trying to install the tom tom app that i downloaded yesterday on my pc. I am using WinSCP, I have it connected and everytime i get around 15 to 25 percent complete with the transfer it cuts off and says the host has timed out. I was wondering if anyone else had experienced any issues with this and if there are any solutions? Your help is greatly appreciated!
    you can just sync it with itunes. But if downloaded to your pc as in cracked(free) apps, well that is not supported here and is illegal.

But either way to SSH larger files i find ssh via usb much more reliable. and faster. You can download iFunbox which is a good program.(no install required)

But to use this you must install afc2add from cydia/rock before using it.

The only thing you cant do with it is set permissions and depackage .debs

But it is alot faster for everything else, ive peaked at a 19mb/s transfer rates. And wifi i dont think it can go really above 1-2mb/s
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337