+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinSCP error no such file or directory

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
I am new to this...just got my iphone yesterday. 3gs 3.1.2 jailbreak with blackrain. i'm using winscp to transfer files to make my own wallpaper/theme. i am trying to transfer
    Thanks
    Default WinSCP error no such file or directory
    I am new to this...just got my iphone yesterday. 3gs 3.1.2 jailbreak with blackrain. i'm using winscp to transfer files to make my own wallpaper/theme. i am trying to transfer the lockbackground.jpg (or any file for that matter) from iphone to my computer. i was able to transfer 2 of the .png files from root/Library/Themes directory, but now all the sudden i'm getting the error:

'copying the file /Library/Themes/User Lock Background.theme/LockBackground.jpg failed' Received error message from remote side: 'scp: LockBackground.jpg: No such file or directory'

getting this error for all files. and SSH is turned on

thanks for the help!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The 2 main things to check with SSH that I've encountered is you have to make sure the phone is still connected to WiFi and auto-lock is set to never. If that doesn't work try losing and re-opening Winscp and maybe reboot the computer.

Thanks
    thanks! wifi was on, but it was the autolock. after setting it to "never" worked like a charm.