+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All Contacts Gone

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
All of my contacts mysteriously dissapeared and I made the mistake of backing up my phone in Itunes. I went back to my laptop and found an old backup and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default All Contacts Gone
    All of my contacts mysteriously dissapeared and I made the mistake of backing up my phone in Itunes. I went back to my laptop and found an old backup and used iphone backup extractor to extract the AddressBook file and put it into a folder on my desktop. I then SSHed into my phone and drug the file into root/library/addressbook and now I am showing 3 different files to address book. The files are AddressBook.sqlitedb & AddressBookImages.sqlitedb & AddressBook.sqlitedb. One of the AdddressBook.sqlitedb files is under a different Libarary folder. After I drug and dropped the file into my phone I turned it off and back on and I still do not have my old contacts. I am not real familar with SSH, do I need to delete a file or activate the new file? Thanks in advance to anyone who might can help me.

Thanks,
    Hogghead

iPhone? More like MyPhone SAVAGE5's Avatar
    Thanks

I just copy and replaced all the files from the extract to the iPhone folder and rebooted I think.
    i5-

Long time reader. I don't care if you have 1 million post.