Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iFunBox not working sonce I've upgr to iTunes 9

Unhappy iFunBox not working sonce I've upgr to iTunes 9
    sonce I've upgraded my PC to iTunes 9, iFunBox unable to see device, is it just with me or any one else have simular issue?

Thanks

there are several threads on this already, most of the browser type programs are no longer working.

Just downgrade back to 8.2.1 thats what i did, but you have to make sure to uninstall both itunes and quicktime before reinstalling 8.2.1

download itunes 8.2.1here

When you think about it, is there really a big difference between 8.2.1 and 9 anyways?

Default Same problem here
    Just wanted to say im having this problem too, i like itunes 9 and prefer not to downgrade, i think ill wait till the fix ifunbox to work with 9.

tried to uninstall itunes 9 and restart computer than install itunes 8.2 but it give an error while install saying its missing files reinstall??????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Just d/load a new version of iFunBox i-FunBox | File Manager and Hi-Speed Transfer Tool for iPhone and iPhone 3G (iFunBox Download Page) Now its compatible with iTunes 9 and they added user customized shortcuts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicksilvo For This Useful Post:

orangecrush (09-21-2009), Stavr0 (09-23-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by sicksilvo View Post
    Just d/load a new version of iFunBox i-FunBox | File Manager and Hi-Speed Transfer Tool for iPhone and iPhone 3G (iFunBox Download Page) Now its compatible with iTunes 9 and they added user customized shortcuts
    Thanks man, much appreciated....

Mark