+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How copy photos from Iphone to computer.?

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
How copy photos from Iphone to computer.? lost my PC system disk, however, I had previously sync'd all my pictures to my Iphone. Now obviously I lost all the pictures
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default How copy photos from Iphone to computer.?
    How copy photos from Iphone to computer.?

lost my PC system disk, however, I had previously sync'd all my pictures to my Iphone. Now obviously I lost all the pictures on my computer system disk.

however, they are backed up on my Iphone and also my son's ipod touch. Now the question is this. Is there a way that I can extract the photos from the iphone and copy them back to my computer. I'm not talking about copying only the pictures that were taken with my Iphone, but the pictures that were sync'd from my computer to the iphone.

It would be a shame that I have all those pictures on there and I can't get to them. In the mean time I have rebuilt my PC system disk and installed itunes, but selected not to sync my photos, so that I don't lose the photos from the iphone.

Anybody have any ideas? Is there a back door process on how to get these pictures?

Problem Solved..Actually i installed iPhone PC Suite which dd the magic.!
    Thanks guys.!
    Last edited by budsbava; 08-04-2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The Following User Says Thank You to budsbava For This Useful Post:

ensigma (08-06-2009)

Thanks

Glad you got it working. I use IPCS a ton. I use it to up/download pics, send texts from my computer and to manage my music.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You have me downloading iPhone PC Suite now..

edit: I've tried to download it from a few different locations and each time, it keeps triggering my anti-virus software due to "source not found". Once I figure out how to turn it off, I will try to download it again..
    Last edited by ensigma; 08-06-2009 at 09:11 AM.