+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sound

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
I tried reading around the forum but i couldnt find anything on how to adjust some things so if someone can direct me to solutions i would appreciate it 1.
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Sound
    I tried reading around the forum but i couldnt find anything on how to adjust some things so if someone can direct me to solutions i would appreciate it

1. How can i change the sound effect for text messages?
    2. How can i change the battery charge icon and the the background when it is charging?
    3. Is there a way i can turn up the sound on calls? The call volume is so low when i am talking to someone

My iPhone is a Part of Me LeathaFace's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Download a sound (or create) and put it in this location System/Library/Audio/UISounds (you can find some great sounds made by the brilliant minds here on MMi check the d/l section)
    2.If you mean the Large battery when the phone is docked there are also tons of images in the d/l section if u dont already have your own. and u just upload the 17 images to this location /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/BatteryBG_1.png they have to be done individually for 1-17. As far as backround while its charging I dont know I dont think it has been done yet to the best of my knowledge.
    3.Now if u've already done the obvious by pressing the volume up key on the side of the phone then right now there is no other option, I have read a few complaints on this so ur not the only one. What I do is ALWAYS use my bluetooth or headphones they are both WAY louder than the phone. thats the only answer I can give u on that sorry. Hopefully I've been some help being as though I am new and still learning myself.

Green Apple
    Thanks

thanks for replying.....ill go through the battery thing...and most of the time i put my phone on speaker so i can hear lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indiscretion View Post
    thanks for replying.....ill go through the battery thing...and most of the time i put my phone on speaker so i can hear lol
    This is kind of obvious but I've seen it before...did you take off the plastic film that came with the iPhone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i may be wrong but isn't the text message sounds in /applications/mobilesms.app

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Now that we're up to 1.0.2 and I can't use iBrickr to change my SMS Received sounds.. how can I either:

a) Change mine manually using SSH or
    b) Add my own sound package to Customize?

Thanks!
    map