+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP Needed to sync Outlook Data

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
When I first unlocked my iPhone and installed on my PC, it was set up to sync all my calender and contact However, I by mistake, updated my phone to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default HELP Needed to sync Outlook Data
    When I first unlocked my iPhone and installed on my PC, it was set up to sync all my calender and contact

However, I by mistake, updated my phone to the latest iTunes and Mobile software and thus locked my iPhone!

I have just managed to Jailbreak it again , but now my iPhone will not sync with my Outlook data (calender and contacts) nor will it load the music on my iPhone!

I am new at this....and need help with resolving this problem of syncing my Outlook Data and Music

Thanks for assisting with this issue

Max

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Max, any news on this particular problem? I want to run Cydia but I want to make sure that I can sync my contact list and calendar.

Thanks

alexilva, ive personally not heard of this happening before. if you need help installing cydia and making sure your contacts and all syncs up we are more than willing to help with that. i have all my outlook and exchange info synced to my phone without any issue at all so i feel this may be a user error taht we would need a few more details about.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    alexilva, ive personally not heard of this happening before. if you need help installing cydia and making sure your contacts and all syncs up we are more than willing to help with that. i have all my outlook and exchange info synced to my phone without any issue at all so i feel this may be a user error taht we would need a few more details about.
    Thanks for the reply. I don't know if i'm buying a 2nd hand 3g allready jb'd with cydia or a new one. In this last case, I will have to install Cydia and then I'll get back to you. A friend of mine has been using US iphone's in europe, with cydia, and had no problem so far syncing.

Thanks

honestly ive never heard of this issue before and ive been here for a while. lol. if you run into any problems just let us know and there are plenty of people here willing to lend you a hand
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    honestly ive never heard of this issue before and ive been here for a while. lol. if you run into any problems just let us know and there are plenty of people here willing to lend you a hand
    Will do! thanks