+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: =[ Can i recover lost sms messages with a different backup?

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Well i was half *** asleep when i was texting someone back when i realized that i deleted my text conversation with that person. =[ i have tried almost everything.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Unhappy =[ Can i recover lost sms messages with a different backup?
    Well i was half *** asleep when i was texting someone back when i realized that i deleted my text conversation with that person. =[ i have tried almost everything. I know that i have overwritten the back ups of my iphone on my computer.....But i know that i have backed up my computer since the text were deleted. I have tried to delete all my backups that are useless and put in my backup that i know has my saved text on there but when i right click on itunes it says (Unknown)I have tried to make numberious changes to my backup name to see if it will accept it but no luck. I was wondering if there is a way to exract the sms.db from my backup since i know that i cant well not 100% sure but i can seem to get my iphone restored with the backup i want. I would appreciate any help =] Thanks

Ps i have tried using MobileSyncBrowser - this only does 100 messages per contact and it also has stopped working for me =[. Windows Vista, iPhone 3g 16 gb - Jailbroken
    Last edited by Shadow9; 01-19-2009 at 07:45 AM.