+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All my strings are gone!

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
So I was messing with my .strings in the SpringBoard.app folder (although I'm almost positive that I didn't save anything) in WinSCP and MobileFinder... Now all my Icon names are
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default All my strings are gone!
    So I was messing with my .strings in the SpringBoard.app folder (although I'm almost positive that I didn't save anything) in WinSCP and MobileFinder... Now all my Icon names are messed up, so Text is "MobileSMS" and Calander is "MobileCal" and so on.

Also like the lock screen says AWAY_LOCK istead of "slide to unlock"

Basically all my strings are messed, but the files are all still there and i think were unaltered.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Ok, so i went and downloaded the stock SpringBoard.strings from the Downloads section and replaced mine with that and it fixed about half the stuff... can someone send me their (preferably unedited) LocalizedApplicationNames.strings from their /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/English.lproj/ directory?

Possibly the USSD.strings and InfoPlist.strings as well, but I think those might be fine.

Nevermind. Found the whole stock SpringBoard.app folder on here, Thanks!
    Last edited by unclear; 09-04-2007 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost