+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icon Fix

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
I created my own icons, but I'm not sure how to remove the background white screen from them. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do that, so I
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Icon Fix
    I created my own icons, but I'm not sure how to remove the background white screen from them. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do that, so I didn't have to have an all white background for it to look normal. I took picture from my computer, shrunk them the fit icon size and loaded them on my phone via WINscp. All that worked fine, just need to know how to just get the icons with nothing around them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have the same problem. I have nice pics for icons but that background is jacked up. Help please thanks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I figured it out, download either photoshop or fireworks, and use the magic wand tool to remove the background. Set the tolerance to 20, and the edge to hard. click on the background you want to remove hit the delete key, then once youve deleted all the background hit esc. it will then just show the icon on what looks like a checkerboard. File save as, and your done.