Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Graphic EQ?

Default Graphic EQ?
    Hello, everyone. I joined a couple weeks ago and after taking apart my iPhone headphones and replacing them with V-Moda bass freq earbuds, I started wondering if there is a way to have a graphic equalizer on the iPhone so that the sound coming from my 'buds sounds better. I think this is the right forum to post in, but I may be wrong and I apologize for this in advance. I have also looked around for this and haven't found anything. I appreciate the mods this site and its community have come up with to make the iPhone just that much better. If there is a way to do this or if I have accidentally overlooked something along these lines, then please let me know.

Thanks,

Seems

i dont think anyone has dove into that area yet, as far as sound manipulation. i think this thread would be better served in the 3rd party apps section, due to the fact that, it would be that, that would do this equalizer.
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

Default Bass Freqs
    Hey,

How did you take apart the bass freqs? Did you split the bulby part down the seam or did you take apart the silver part in the back?

Can we assume you know about the iPod setting for EQ that let's you pick from static equalization settings?
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMack007's Avatar
    Thanks

Has no one looked onto this as yet? Really could do with some sound options as I use my iPhone and Klipsh speakers as a form of mini hifi and my speakers are lacking in areas that I think some equalization can compensate. Anone know of anything in this department?

Totally nuts that apple don't do tthis, what other mp3 player is like that? I know the rockbox project was very sucessful in providing advanced eq on players like the irivers

Default Equalizer
    Equ is a decent eq/ipod replacement. Full eq! Sorry doesnt seem to work with streaming audio. Its available in your favorite repository.

Equ , great app
    Last edited by Theangrymisfit; 04-27-2011 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost