Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 SMS order problem

Default 1.1.3 SMS order problem
    Hi i did successfully update to 1.1.3 using Nate true solution and Dev team solution to my another one.
    Both i observed all problem that may come for this version and i found out that the sms conversation are not in order.Sometimes the conversation went fine but,mostly they are not in order.

Any smart idea could help me?

Same here. Used the how-to guide by psybert using the Dev team method. So far this is the only problem I have seen. As Decode stated, sometimes the converstations are fine but mostly they show up out of order. Anyone have any ideas?

What if you delete all your sms messages

What if you delete all your sms messages

Quote Originally Posted by DeCode View Post
    Hi i did successfully update to 1.1.3 using Nate true solution and Dev team solution to my another one.
    Both i observed all problem that may come for this version and i found out that the sms conversation are not in order.Sometimes the conversation went fine but,mostly they are not in order.

Any smart idea could help me?
    try this

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28233

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mmmhshiney For This Useful Post:

Cool Jimmy J (01-30-2008)

Just tried it. Same problem. Thanks for the idea.

LOL. Actually answered the comment from freshfitz before I saw your comment mmmhshiney. This seems to have fixed it. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cool Jimmy J; 01-30-2008 at 08:15 PM.

This is being caused by you iphone's time not being synced with your carrier under settings general date and time is automatic turned on?