Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WINDOWS MODDING FAQ (please Read Before Posting!)

I have followed the instructions for 101 and 102 for downloading ringtones, and I can clearly see the ringtones on my iPhone in sounds, however when I click on them, they do no play. Please advise, 1) a solution to this problem, or 2) if there is an easier way to download that has been found to date in windows.

Thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by taptap View Post
    I have followed the instructions for 101 and 102 for downloading ringtones, and I can clearly see the ringtones on my iPhone in sounds, however when I click on them, they do no play. Please advise, 1) a solution to this problem, or 2) if there is an easier way to download that has been found to date in windows.

Thanks all!
    if you play them on your computer, they should play on your iphone, you may want to try adjusting the db on the ringtones in audacity. Otherwise you can always use apples ringtone creator :P
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

Default unable to install app on iphone with ibrickr
    I was able to install ring tones. However I was unable to install any application in the phone.
    It shows that It's been intalled but there is no response from the phone.
    It didn't have the ibrickr screen on the phone during the intallation and it didn't reset after the installation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mond View Post
    I was able to install ring tones. However I was unable to install any application in the phone.
    It shows that It's been intalled but there is no response from the phone.
    It didn't have the ibrickr screen on the phone during the intallation and it didn't reset after the installation.
    try apptapp
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

This guide need to be updated, I guess.

For example you can install open SSH through installer on your iphone. and then install winSCP or similar program to transfer files from your PC/Mac to your iphone

pendu

This guide need to be updated, I guess.

For example you can install open SSH through installer on your iphone. and then install winSCP or similar program to transfer files from your PC/Mac to your iphone

pendu
    Last edited by Penduboy; 11-03-2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

delete this plz
    Last edited by fearlessx; 11-19-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arthursdomain View Post
    MOST IMPORTANT!! READ THE GUIDES/WIKI FIRST. IT IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE LIST ON THE MARKET!

WINDOWS SPECIFIC GUIDES:
    - Modding your iPhone for Windows 101 (covers jailbreak)
    - Modding your iPhone for Windows 102 (covers ringtones, carrier logos, icons)
    - Modding your iPhone for Windows 103 (covers theme/skinning)
    - Skinning for PC 102 (covers theme/skinning)
    - Installing SSH for Windows (covers ssh installation)
    - Installing 3rd Party Apps (covers 3rd party app installation using winscp)
    - DVD to iPhone (covers dvd to iphone video conversion)
    - How to Create a Graphic Carrier Logo using Photoshop (covers photoshoping)
    - How to Create a Text Carrier Logo using Photoshop (covers photoshoping)
    - How to Download Pictures OFF of your iPhone (covers programs to use)
    - How to quickly swap out themes in the ipb format (covers programs and installation of perl)

Is it just me or those links don't work anymore ?! Please help, thanks.
    There's blood in my alcohol system.

They don't work for me either. 1/19/08 1pm CST.

hi! i can't seem to get on to the website jailbreakme.com
    can u help me?

i need actvite iphon 1.2 & 1.3

Hello I wanna know about installing 3dr Party Application and had follwed the insntruction and downloaded the SSH Kit and WIN SCP and everything goes perfect. After that i tried to copy itetris as instructed but after restarting my phone i coucld not found the application on my home screen. Though i can see it in Moblie finder install on my phone. But i cant get excess to the apllication from there. Please help

i have a priates theme, how do i upload it to my iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Do i have to jailbreak to unlock 3g. I just wanted to unlock if possible. I am on AT&T but would still like to unlock so I can use my iphone 3g in India whenever I visit.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Do i have to jailbreak to unlock 3g. I just wanted to unlock if possible. I am on AT&T but would still like to unlock so I can use my iphone 3g in India whenever I visit.
    Yes, you have to jailbreak your phone to use Yellowsnow(the unlock). Just be sure not to use firmware 2.2.1 unless it comes from a mac user who made the firmware custom or you will not be able to unlock at all. You do not want your modem firmware to be over 2.28.00. It can be found under Settings--->General--->About inside of your phone.

Default windows 7 theme on iphone 3g
    HELP HELP HELP. If anyone could help I would be really happy. Ive put the new windows 7 theme onto my iphone but the icons are everywhere and im not able to use it the same as videos on youtube? When I springback to switch the theme on all the pictures are there but not interactive! please help if you can. Thanks

No. My 3g worked fine before my jailbreak.

HEY ,what ?what you say ,I do not know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12