Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need lots of help

Default I need lots of help
    Im lost. Ive been on this site for 2 days and my head starting to hurt. All I really want is to change the theme on my iphone. You know, new icons and skins. Here's my problems: I got dial up (I live in the country). My phone is version 1.1.1 and I have the newest version of itunes. I just downloaded it the other day. My computer is running vista. I've also downloaded jailbreak and iphoneinterface. When I try to jailbreak a popup comes up and says that there's a problem with jailbreak. Do I even need to jailbreak. What's the easiest way to get new themes on my phone. Sorry for the book but thanks for any help.

try this
    click idemocracy2.rar on the right

What's Jailbreak?
    Lower Alabama

First, have you been able to download Jailbreak, and OKTOPREP on you phone from AppTap?

Second, I found when using Itunes 7.5, Apple installed ALOT of extra stuff that blocks you from jailbreaking.

I downloaded 7.4.2 Itunes, and wiped away any Itunes, or Apple software B4 installing 7.4.2.

This helped, when I then jailbroke the phone, and OKTOPREP, both downloaded from apptap, or installer, I was able to upgrade to 1.1.2 on Iphone.

Now, I will not update Itunes, it seems to have a different phone utility that screws things up.

Let me know where you are at, I will try to help, also, don't forget the Thanks button.

Another thing you can do is follow the instructions on this site. If running Windows, download IBrickr.

If you need WIFI, find a wireless connection around you that is not secured.
    Last edited by shadowburt; 12-07-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowburt For This Useful Post:

price_l (12-07-2007)

Im going to try to dowload to itunes 7.4.2. I'll let you know if I need any more help. Thanks.