Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Viginze for windows
12-06-2007, 08:58 PM #1Viginze for windows
I jail break my phone and make it to work for AT&T, my had 1.0.2 and I have been searching for application that can virgine 1.0.2 and upgrade to 1.1.1, any one can share some advice
Have any one try this method?
How to "Virginize" an unlocked phone before update to 1.1.1
Ignore all long and complex tutorials - I have set up a fully automatic script that will repair the phone so that you can upgrade it.
1. Set Settings → General → Auto Lock → Never
2. Make sure Modem firmware is 03.14.08_G. Check this in Settings → General → About.
3. Start Installer and update it if it asks. Tap on Sources, Edit, and Add http://i.unlock.no/ as a repository.
4. Make sure you have BSD Subsystem installed, if not, go to System category and install it.
5. Now, install The Virginizer found in the Unlocking Tools category. This will take about 10 minutes
Last edited by fast_car; 12-06-2007 at 09:48 PM.
12-07-2007, 10:12 AM #2