+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock US Iphone for use in Ireland

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Ok I have a us IPhone on ATT. My wife has ATT Sim that she use's for work. Here company pays!!!! All international calls ect. We are going to Ireland
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Unlock US Iphone for use in Ireland
    Ok I have a us IPhone on ATT. My wife has ATT Sim that she use's for work. Here company pays!!!! All international calls ect.

We are going to Ireland for Christmas and I was wondering what I need to do to prepare the iphone so that it will work over there. Again I will not pay roaming or internet charges so I just need it to work.

As of now I have a modded phone with 1.1.2 on it. All applications work installer ssht wifi ect. I just don't have it unlocked for other carriers. I'm looking again for the easiest program to do this so I can just put her sim in and go.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jay Dunigan

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

anySIM unlocks phones for other carriers but i dont you need to unlock it as its att and iphones work on at&t if i understand correctly you want to use your wifes sim in your iphone try just putting her sim in if she has an older sim it might not work

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wow it worked!!! Wife's sim in. Now question will it work in Ireland. Phone or edge?