Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need some help with my application

Default Need some help with my application
    I got a 8gb ipohone 1.0.2, is unluck using it with tmoblie. Iam using ibrickr_v0.91 because i have a pc with XP. Ibrickr its cool i can add ringtones and etc. with no problems but when i try to add application nothing happens i dont see it on the phone at all,i get somthing about sent to pxldaemon and phone will reset in 30sec not happens. did i miss somthing, my wi-fi is not workin because i didnt pay the bill yet, i will today, another thing when i unlock my phone with tmoblie i try using the installer on my phone to unload games and application. 1. when i click on the game or app that i donwload it goes blank and then return me back to the home screen. 2. dont see the installer and the other games or apps that i downlaod(i guess they are no room on the home screen). 3. I used ibrickr to delete the games and apps then i start see the games and apps plus the installer i was looking for. Can anyone help me please!!!!! Do you think I should jailbreak it ( I love to add ringtones,games,app using the the web egde).

Are you using the pxl icon or you coping the files to the iphone? and you shouldn't have a bill for wifi if you own the router you can connect to the phone via wifi

No iam not copying pxl icon. I follow the step where its saids to upload the installer 1-8.pxl, then it said it has been sent to pxldaemon and the phone will reset in 30sec but nothing happens

What are you tring to add installer.app? in ibricker goto /Applications each folder listed with .app at the end is each application on the springboard do you see the program there?

Thanks for your help, i see what i did wrong, i didnt jailbreak my phone thats why i was havin problem. I just jailbreak it and its working fine now