Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone PC Suite

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclearjack View Post
    To bad I dont speak Chinese
    Don't worry, there is actually a simple solution to this.

    I had the same problem, although I do speak Chinese, my windows system shows all gibberish if I try to install any software in Chinese, it was pretty frustrating at the time... I first had doubts about getting this program, but it is the most user friendly program I have tried

    Anyways, go to it's official site (PandaApp.com) and download the latest v2.9.25.168

    Solution #1 (More Permanent Method)
    - install the program as usual, installation process should all be in English
    - Once installed, leave the program CLOSED
    - Open a file folder from your computer, go to C: \ program files \ NetDragon \ 91 mobile \ iphone\ LangPack
    - Delete all files EXCEPT the English one
    - Go open PC suite, it should automatically show in English

    Solution #2 (Quick Simple Method)
    - install the program as usual, installation process should all be in English
    - Once installed, open the program, all words might still be square boxes or gibberish
    - On the upper left corner (where the iphone icon is) there should be a little downward arrow, click on it, see below image for details
    - The THIRD line should be "select Language"
    - Click on "English", this should be first line
    Done!


    There is also step by step guide from the official site's forum, you can go to THIS LINK if above instructions are still confusing.


    **** I have done many updates since I've installed this program, I don't have problem with the program automatically going back to Chinese, but if by any chance it goes back to Chinese after update, you should consider using method#1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-pc-suite_1.jpg  
    Last edited by bunny914; 08-30-2010 at 01:26 PM.

  2. #22
    Default PCiPhoneSuite and iPhone 4
    INSTALLING PHONE DAEMON ON IPHONE 4 RUINS IT.
    YOU GET APPLE LOGO OF DEATH.
    DO NOT INSTALL PHONE DAEMON ON IPHONE 4.

    I'm trying to fix it without restoring right now, and will post again if I figure it out, but as of now, I have no idea. I haven't backed up in a while and I'm really not looking forward to reinstalling all my Cydia apps.

  3. #23
    iSpirit, ifunbox, pc suite. I suggest iSpirit. Smaller but useful.

  4. #24
    Thumbs up iPhone 4 OK
    I run a jailbroken iPhone 4, and cannot agree with the following comment:

    Quote Originally Posted by DrummerDude952 View Post
    INSTALLING PHONE DAEMON ON IPHONE 4 RUINS IT.
    YOU GET APPLE LOGO OF DEATH.
    DO NOT INSTALL PHONE DAEMON ON IPHONE 4.


    I installed the program, and phone daemon (it runs on the handset). Admittedly there was a viral warning from Eset, but that seemed to have been spurious as there have been no warnings since the program was installed, and I have run a scan on my PC since.

    Simple enough to use, though initially confusing until finding the ENGLISH button

    Easy to change SMS tones - though the names remain as per Apple on the Settings - Sounds - New Message, the sounds change to your preferred tone.

    Installing .ipa is a doddle

    Copying files is a doddle.

    Changing ringtones/sounds etc is simple.

    The only catch I can see so far is that occasionally you'll get a sub-menu item that's on Chinese. I haven't yet removed all the other language packs, so that problem may disappear.

  5. #25

  6. #26
    Hello
    I installed the latest version of iPhone PC suite and installed some apps very easily, but then I encountered some problems :
    -most of my old apps didn't work anymore
    -the few ones still working lost saved data : all my runs on runmeter, my saved games on Monkey Island, GTA CW... Gone
    -When I tried to go on "Update" on **********, ********** crashed.

    So I decided to uninstall iPhone Pc Suite from my iPhone, here's what I removed :
    - /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/NetDragon.Mobile.iPhone.PandaDaemon.plist
    - /private/var/mobile/Library/NetDragon
    - /private/var/mobile/Library/TQServer
    - /private/var/root/Media/ndDaemon
    - /private/var/root/Library/NetDragon.Mobile.iPhone.PandaDaemon.plist
    - /private/var/stash/Applications.xxxxxx/PandaDaemon.app
    - /usr/bin/TQServer

    I got this list from [iPhone PC Suite] updated - Page 22 - Hackint0sh, where it says I have to remove "CaptureApp" and "InstallerOPT" too, but can't find them (even with find -iname captureapp in mobileterminal).

    Anyway, once I did this I restarted my iPhone. PandaDaemon icon wasn't there anymore, so thought everything was ok. So I deleted non-working apps, and restart my iPhone.
    Surprise : all the apps I deleted reappeared.
    ********** still crashes when I go on "Update".

    Then I found pandaapp forum and follow this uninstall method : How to uninstall Panda Daemon ? - Forum | Free diccussion space for Lazy Panda
    But can't find any of the files mentionned.

    What Can I do to solve my problems : completely remove Pc suite from my iphone ? I Don't want to restore it, because my OS is 3.1.2 and I didn't saved my SHSH, and I don't want the OS4.

    Thanks for any help

  7. #27

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to dimasbayteh For This Useful Post:

    mmj_63 (01-14-2011)

  9. #28
    Tankes

    Tanks...
    Last edited by abuaref; 03-20-2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny914 View Post
    Don't worry, there is actually a simple solution to this.

    I had the same problem, although I do speak Chinese, my windows system shows all gibberish if I try to install any software in Chinese, it was pretty frustrating at the time... I first had doubts about getting this program, but it is the most user friendly program I have tried

    Anyways, go to it's official site (PandaApp.com) and download the latest v2.9.25.168

    Solution #1 (More Permanent Method)
    - install the program as usual, installation process should all be in English
    - Once installed, leave the program CLOSED
    - Open a file folder from your computer, go to C: \ program files \ NetDragon \ 91 mobile \ iphone\ LangPack
    - Delete all files EXCEPT the English one
    - Go open PC suite, it should automatically show in English

    Solution #2 (Quick Simple Method)
    - install the program as usual, installation process should all be in English
    - Once installed, open the program, all words might still be square boxes or gibberish
    - On the upper left corner (where the iphone icon is) there should be a little downward arrow, click on it, see below image for details
    - The THIRD line should be "select Language"
    - Click on "English", this should be first line
    Done!


    There is also step by step guide from the official site's forum, you can go to THIS LINK if above instructions are still confusing.


    **** I have done many updates since I've installed this program, I don't have problem with the program automatically going back to Chinese, but if by any chance it goes back to Chinese after update, you should consider using method#1.
    thank you buddy i need this which i was looking for appreciated

  11. #30
    I m using Win7 pro and I would like to use PC suite for IPhone 4. Can any one tell me which ver to use? I have downloaded a few which is not working. TY

  12. #31
    Default PC Suite Panda app.
    When you install PC Suite on your PC it will ask if you want to install the Panda app on your handset. Without that app, PC Suite will not work...

  13. #32
    I have install the panda app already on my IPhone4. it works on my Win XP but not my win7. Pls advice Tq

  14. #33
    All I can tell you is, I am using Windows 7 64-bit - Ultimate. I have no problems with PCSuite working...

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Duffgen For This Useful Post:

    Darrely (05-19-2011)

  16. #34
    What version di you install? where can I download it? TQ

  17. #35
    Default Download site
    I don't recall from where I downloaded the version I originally started using, but Codecs.com :: Download iPhone PC Suite 2.9.50.215 : iPhone PC Suite is an interesting iPhone manager will get you up and running. PCSuite updates itself occasionally. You may choose NOT to update, equally force the search for an update.

    If there IS an issue, it's merely that when it updates, you have to go to the relevant subdirectory to remove the non EN language packs, and occasionally you'll get a dialog box showing in Chinese. Other than that, it's an excellent program.

  18. #36
    as for as i know pc suite is for nokia

  19. #37
    Default No MAC OS Version
    nice but only WINDOWS version exist...... Iv been looking for MAC OS version......couldn`t find.......so I forget about it as I had no PC....exept my macboocair

  20. #38
    Green Apple amanda87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbouchamekh View Post
    nice but only WINDOWS version exist...... Iv been looking for MAC OS version......couldn`t find.......so I forget about it as I had no PC....exept my macboocair
    Hi,
    Sorry to bump up an old thread. Actually I'm using a program named iPhone mate (iPhone PC suite for Mac) on my Mac OS X. It has iPhone file transfer tool, iPhone video converter and DVD yo iPhone converter. Only thing it lacks is a good ringtone maker. But still much better than the programs in only Chinese and Japanese and crash all the time. Give it a try.

    Mods feel free to remove this post, if it's useless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •