+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
i have iphone version 1.11 unlocked by seller not me how do i get games and things on to it from my pc does it all ready have jail break
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default please help
    i have iphone version 1.11 unlocked by seller not me how do i get games and things on to it from my pc does it all ready have jail break on it i dont know is their a site with instuctions that is totally idiot proof i am tottally thick when it comes to pc thanks and sorry for being pc challenged
    i went to wiki ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you went to wiki and can't follow the instructions on there, most people would say that you shouldn't be messing around with your phone or youll end up with a nice cristmas ornament.
    To install games and apps you need to put Installer app on your phone, and there are a few of them in wiki.

Thanks

If your phone was unlocked, you should have Installer.app installed already. Go somewhere you have WiFi available. In Installer.app, you need to install Community Sources, and possibly upgrade to the latest Installer.app version (it should prompt you).

Then you can install some apps and themes.

Start with SummerBoard for your firmware version.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

if you want to install from your pc you need to install bsd and open ssh connect to the phone by winscp copy games to /Applications/name of your game folder.app