Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wierdest Problem Ever, Need a genius

Default Wierdest Problem Ever, Need a genius
    ok i have a 1.1.4 jailbroken and locked w att right..been modding with no prob...went to download Apache_n_PHP and got the "your disk space is low" message. so fine, I delete some files and decide to move some files to the other partition. So i download the Boss Tool to help. I move my fonts and create some room, but as i go to installer it crashes..then i go to Summerboard, it crashes..i'm thinking permissions got changed so i go to settings, IT CRASHES..I hold the power button to reboot..now my phone get stuck at the silver apple screen and the "thinking" circle keeps appearing on it..it keeps making the charging and disconnect sound then, after a few of these it will reboot itself and do it over again...
    The wierd part:while at the "thinking" apple screen, I can still connect to Itunes and sync, i can still use WinSCP to SSH and browse files, i used ziphone to reboot in normal mode but it came back to the same thing...
    PLEASE HELP ME!! I dont want to restore and lose everything

iPhone? More like MyPhone bomiz96's Avatar
    Thanks

Well your going to have to restore no matter what. Its Always Good to back up All your Applications with the New app Called iBackup

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

must restore or copy all the app from winscp and paste them when you finish restoring

What ever Boss Tool was attempting must have gone wrong.

If you can analyze what that was, you could try to undo it.
    Starlight Computer Wizardry
    Pocket-sized Development
    Follow me on twitter: @NetMage

Thanks

I had the same thing happen to me once when i was back on 1.1.3. It was when I used Boss Tool to move fonts and ringtones only.restore did fix things. Make sure if u use Boss Tool u have it move fonts ringtones and applications. Never had any issues when Ioved everything. You can also install Cydia which will move all the same stuff when Cydia is installed instead of Boss tool

If I've helped you, you can help me by clicking on that Thanks button.
    iPhone, the Swiss Army knife of the 21st Century.