Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2 questions

Default 2 questions
    Hi, everything good so far, thanks for the help . I plan on posting pics of my mod tommorow. A few questions, whenever i want to add many things using the phone interface, i am only allowed to add 4 at a time. For example, add image 1-4, then hit quit, then do 5-9, then quit. If I do more then 4, it crashes! has this happened to anyone else (vista).

next,

The logo (only shows when it starts to minimize)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/applelogo.png

I did that, but what does it mean by "only shows when it starts to minimize?

thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post
    Hi, everything good so far, thanks for the help . I plan on posting pics of my mod tommorow. A few questions, whenever i want to add many things using the phone interface, i am only allowed to add 4 at a time. For example, add image 1-4, then hit quit, then do 5-9, then quit. If I do more then 4, it crashes! has this happened to anyone else (vista).

next,

The logo (only shows when it starts to minimize)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/applelogo.png

I did that, but what does it mean by "only shows when it starts to minimize?

thanks so much!
    question one = are you using manzana? if so, you should try to. its drag and drop, do one image at a time and you should be okay.

question two = when you turn on the phone, the logo there wont change, when it 'moves' into the homescreen you can see it for a very brief second.
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name