+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: removing widgets

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
In my quest to mod the iPhone, would I be able to just delete the line of code for a widget to get rid of it on the phone?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default removing widgets
    In my quest to mod the iPhone, would I be able to just delete the line of code for a widget to get rid of it on the phone?

Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssnake937 View Post
    widget, iam assuming your refering to the icons on your homescreen. This can be done by modifying the DisplayOrder.plist if your using windows check here
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That's exactly what I was talking about. I read over that and was pretty sure I could delete those. Just want to make sure that I'm not totally screwing something up by deleting that group of code.

I'm really hoping one day apple will help us put our own programs on there, and we can make our own icons for them. Even let us make content folders. That will make this phone truly the ****.

Anyone know of any code to put at the beginning and end of a row to create a blank space? I want to do 4 rows of 2 icons in a row and center those 2 down the center.
    Last edited by ssnake937; 08-02-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ssnake937 View Post
    That's exactly what I was talking about. I read over that and was pretty sure I could delete those. Just want to make sure that I'm not totally screwing something up by deleting that group of code.

I'm really hoping one day apple will help us put our own programs on there, and we can make our own icons for them. Even let us make content folders. That will make this phone truly the ****.

Anyone know of any code to put at the beginning and end of a row to create a blank space? I want to do 4 rows of 2 icons in a row and center those 2 down the center.
    Well, im not sure if there is a betterway to do that, but what you can do is put in a 'the demo.app program' in places where you want to have a space, since the demoapp does not have an icon. it will show up as a blank icon space. you could also do this for fieldtest
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

ssnake937 (08-02-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

For the time being, that would be the best thing to do, and would work perfect actually.