Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Very Strange

Thanks

Default Very Strange
    Hello ppl, upgraded to 1.1.1 & guess what...customize is not working, the summer board is weird & the scroll on home screen is sideways...vnotes not working, as well. Any one elese or it's just me. Please help. Thanks.

I also download Iringtoner from this forum its transfer the files well but is not working..

In 1.1.1 the springboard scrolls sideways using Summerboard. And yes, sadly some apps haven't worked as well with the new firmwares.

Reako

RingTones on 1.1.1 are much more complicated - 1.1.2 improves that.

Customize is being re-written for 1.1.1 and is in progress. Download CustomizeNM.app from downloads and manually install to fill in for now.

Thanks

guys what do ya recommend for ring tones...I have tried all the softwares from the downls section...nothing works on windows any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by farazkhan View Post
    guys what do ya recommend for ring tones...I have tried all the softwares from the downls section...nothing works on windows any ideas???
    on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, there is a method outlined in this thread:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=mecca

basically you use an ssh program to upload a patched version of the MeCCA file and then after that, all that you need to do to get custom ringtones is rename any .m4a ringtone to " .mr4"

so..."ringtone.m4a" would be renamed to "ringtone .m4r" and put in the /Library/Ringtones folder. very easy to do.
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rianbattle View Post
    on 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, there is a method outlined in this thread:
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=mecca

basically you use an ssh program to upload a patched version of the MeCCA file and then after that, all that you need to do to get custom ringtones is rename any .m4a ringtone to " .mr4"

so..."ringtone.m4a" would be renamed to "ringtone .m4r" and put in the /Library/Ringtones folder. very easy to do.

thanks man will def give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post

Customize is being re-written for 1.1.1 and is in progress. Download CustomizeNM.app from downloads and manually install to fill in for now.
    every thing worked fine till the unzipping part but then the mobile terminal is not working...any help???
    Last edited by farazkhan; 11-16-2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For ringtones, I just use sendsong. Works great. I'm on 1.1.1.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NetMage View Post

Ok I downloaded the folder from this link{{http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1425}} did exactly what It said in there didn't worked for me...can any one explain the process again here in a simplified manner LOL...please ...???

same thing with the isnake...didn't work.

Thanks

Ok I downloaded the folder from this link{{http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1425}} did exactly what It said in there didn't worked for me...can any one explain the process again here in a simplified manner LOL...please ...???

ANy one???

Well here's what i've read on the forums. The customize app on installer WILL crash but if you try 5+ times to open it then it should work. If not then turn off the iphone. Don't just click the power button but turn it off and then on again. Try to open it another 5 times. If it doesn't work then im sorry i can't help you.

You can add the ModMyI installer source and get both applications. You need BSD Subsystem installed for these installs to work.