Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do i acessess my files by computer

iPhone? More like MyPhone rodeeze's Avatar
    Thanks
    Default how do i acessess my files by computer
    I used to use ibrickr to get tot he files to upload/download

ibrickr wont work with 1.1.1..

what do i use now ?

You can use iBrickr/iPhoneBrowser/iPhoneList if you add an afc2 service to 1.1.1.

Search the forums for afc2 to see how to copy a new Services.plist and put it in place with Finder, or how to use SSH to copy the file to your phone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NetMage For This Useful Post:

rodeeze (10-31-2007)

Thanks
    i ran ibrickr 91 and it said i needed to downgrade. is this because i didnt downgrade and then re-upgrade?

It is just confused because you used a different jailbreak method than it expects. It thinks your phone isn't accessible if you don't have afc2 running.

Thanks
    oh ok i understand now. so i will install it and try try ibrickr after. THANK YOU VERY MUCH KIND SIR !

ok i thought i understood but I cant put the new services.plist in the files. i have no file accessing system. I cant get to /system. i tried iphonebrowser and plister program and i still cant.

**** OK GANG! So basically download the iphonebrowser. Make a folder names DOC where ever u can. Then drag the file to the right side of the program and drop it. Right click and SAVE AS. press OK. now its on your phone. .***MORE TO COME****
    Last edited by rodeeze; 10-31-2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost