+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Warning! Running Out Of Disk Space!

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Hello. I was just uploading a new keyboard skin via WINSCP and about 90% into the file transfer a prompt popped up on my phone saying "warning! you are running
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,852 Times in 811 Posts

Default Warning! Running Out Of Disk Space!
    Hello. I was just uploading a new keyboard skin via WINSCP and about 90% into the file transfer a prompt popped up on my phone saying "warning! you are running out of disk space! please delete some photos or files.." not verbatim, but u get it..and then below that warning message was the option to 'dismiss' so of course i pressed it and my file transfer completed with no further interruptions..?!?! has anyone else had this happen or know what i would need to do in order to remedy this? when I sync to itunes I have well over 3 gig of space left so i'm a bit confused as to what amount of space I really have! any advise would be great..cheers

**UPDATE: ok, i normally do search the forums before I post, but I was being lazy..anyways, I think I found the answer to my dilemma here: http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread....9573#post79573
    Last edited by toyvan; 10-31-2007 at 01:51 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

yep, you shouldn't have that issue anymore ^_^
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps