Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Carnaval error Iphone 1.1.1 error

Default Carnaval error Iphone 1.1.1 error
    hi,
    I was updating a virgin OTB 1.1.1 and was trying to reboot the first time when i accidentlly pressed a key, due to which without rebooting the files copied ie 2nd phase of the Carnaval was carried out. Now the problem is that I cant even start the phone. It is stoned, bricked with a an apple logo. That's it. Please help.

Narry

Please help ..... (

NOBODY out there has any idea ........??????????????????????????????/
    Last edited by narry007; 10-30-2007 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

restore it

then go through same procedure again!

Can you restore it? If itunes doesn't recognize your phone than you can't restore it and it's permanently bricked as far as i can tell.
    If you've had the phone for a short period of time, like less than 2 weeks, goto to an Apple retail store and ask them what's wrong with your phone. Tell then that itunes doesn't recognize the phone. Hopefully, your phone looks unused and they will give you a new one.

Default :O( Iphone 1.1.1 locked
    Please suggest how i can restore the phone ? All i get when i try to start the phone is the white apple log.
    I cant get the phone back to USA before january, am in india right now.
    Is there no way to restore/virginize/ etc etc bring the phone back to a stage where it atleast boots up ? Any help would be a life saver ! Will try to connect to Itunes and try to restore ( Havent been successful in doing that as yet ..... )

Any inputs ....?? thanks ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzer360 View Post
    Can you restore it? If itunes doesn't recognize your phone than you can't restore it and it's permanently bricked as far as i can tell.
    If you've had the phone for a short period of time, like less than 2 weeks, goto to an Apple retail store and ask them what's wrong with your phone. Tell then that itunes doesn't recognize the phone. Hopefully, your phone looks unused and they will give you a new one.