+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: after restart following upload of lockdown file to iphone... iphone freezes before sb

is a discussion within the

Windows Specific Modding Discussion

forums, a part of the

Computer Modding Software

section;
Please help... on my iphone... installed anysim 1.0 MORE than once... it never worked for me... i have tmobile sim as well as the PREPAID ATT SIM i activated with
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default after restart following upload of lockdown file to iphone... iphone freezes before sb
    Please help...

on my iphone... installed anysim 1.0 MORE than once...

it never worked for me... i have tmobile sim as well as the PREPAID ATT SIM i activated with originally...

i accidentally upgraded to 1.1.1 recently...

used to get stuck on the

activate iphone

invalid sim...

insert unlocked or valid sim... ext...

well... i tried to upload LOCKDOWN to the specified directories using ibrickr... so that i could have access to the spring board

looks like that was ANOHTER mistake cuz now my i phone starts up... and yeah lock down workd cuz if it were to NOT FREEZE right away... i would have access to the sprigboard... but...
    it freezes before i can even slide to unlock...

also... holding down the sleep button does not bring up the option to shut down... what i have to do is hold both the sleep/wake button and the home button for like 20 seconds so that it shuts off... then it turns back on... and the silver apple sign cuomes up for a long time... then.... it freezes on the unlock screen again...

SOMONE... PLEASE HELP...

I can imagine helping idiots is time consuming and annoying... but my frustration with my damn iphone that i actually paid $650 for when it came out... has been nothing but dissappointment after another... so please.. one more idiot to help

<==== =)

also... ibrikr and itunes no longer recognize it cuz its frozen most of the time...
    Last edited by walid143; 10-29-2007 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

this sounds more like an unlocking problem, than anything else, so you may want to try the unlocking board, however, the power + home is a restart button, kind of like holding the power button on your computer until it shuts off when its frozen. I would try to restore your phone, if you hold power and home long enough, try to get the restore screen to pop up and then connect it to itunes.
    ARTHURSDOMAIN
    ModMyI.com Apps Reviewer

Retired ModMyi.com Moderator

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/laynem

Reviewed Apps:
    Oregon Trail, Who Has The Biggest Brain, Lock Puzzle, Tweetie

Want an app reviewed? PM me with the app name