Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone is disabled!!!!!!!!!!

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't believe this thread is 2 years old and people were still responding to it LMAO

Thanks

Your point is?
    There are still some really active threads out there that are from the launch of MMi
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

Restore it
    Keithsta

Thanks

Ummm, restore what? The last question was asked like a year ago!!!

Thanks

This is too funny...

Hey i know this is old thread however my son put password on iphone and the one he thought he used isn't opening up. I have tried recovery mode it tells me this phone not eligible to restore it wants me to update to 4.0 & i have 3GS with new bootrom and don't want to do that yet. Cant seem to get it in DFU mode it just keeps going into recovery. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by phoneaddict View Post
    Hey i know this is old thread however my son put password on iphone and the one he thought he used isn't opening up. I have tried recovery mode it tells me this phone not eligible to restore it wants me to update to 4.0 & i have 3GS with new bootrom and don't want to do that yet. Cant seem to get it in DFU mode it just keeps going into recovery. Please help
    do you have shsh blobs on file in cydia?

3.13 is on cydia but i can't ssh in with my wifi i've tried differnt setting for my wifi in winscp to no avail

Use ifun or iphone explorer. You can get to the root via USB. I find it more stable than wifi.

Hi all, I have a cousin taht atemmpted to get my passcode at least 2,000,000 times Ipode locked. I MUST get the data from my Iphone as I did not back it up after O/S trip. Does any one kow of a App for windows that will remove the Passcode - I must get my photos and text files and e-mails and my PC I jsut re formated and instaled Windows. My work depend on it. Help

Quote Originally Posted by kobi View Post
    Hi all, I have a cousin taht atemmpted to get my passcode at least 2,000,000 times Ipode locked. I MUST get the data from my Iphone as I did not back it up after O/S trip. Does any one kow of a App for windows that will remove the Passcode - I must get my photos and text files and e-mails and my PC I jsut re formated and instaled Windows. My work depend on it. Help
    I forgot to mention that my Iphone is NOT jailbroken. Help Please
    Last edited by kobi; 07-16-2010 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you have to put it in recovery mode.

---first: since its disabled or locked, you have to have the USB cable connected to the computer but not have it connected on the phone yet.
    ---second: when you are about to connect the phone to the computer you will hold down the home button at the same time while plugging it into the USB cord.
    ---third: your phone is supposed to show a picture of the usb cable that says connect to itunes
    ---then the computer will recognize the phone in recovery mode, and will say you need to restore.
    ---you will see the device under devices on the left side pane, and you will click on it, on the right it will show the summary pane and in that same pane you will see the RESTORE button and you will click on that.

--IT WILL ERASE EVERYTHING ON PHONE. AND PUT IT BACK AT FACTORY SETTINGS.
    ---IF YOU HAVE A BACK UP! THEN YOU ARE ALL SET. ))

Thanks

Try a restore if still cannot then just change it if it's still under warranty lol

Put the iPhone to DFU mode so you can restore it on iTunes. Do these simple steps:
    1. Plug/connect your device to a computer (PC or Mac)
    2. Turn it OFF
    3. Press and hold the POWER and HOME buttons together for EXACTLY 10seconds
    4. Release the POWER button but keep holding the HOME button until the computer beeps indicating that a USB device is recognized.
    5. Open iTunes and restore your device.

Warning: Restoring will delete all data on your device but this is the only way for you to recover it.

If you don't get it at first, try holding the buttons for lesser time or see the other procedures and some screenshots on my tip (link below):

How to put your iPhone, iPod touch to DFU mode and restore from being disabled

For more iPhone / iPad / iPod touch tips like jailbreaking and unlocking, CLICK HERE.

Or you dont have to restore it, just write the passcode and leave the phone open dont press the power button to standby the phone... leave it on the screen and then connect to itunes it should not ask u for that code again.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone disabled connect to iTunes...
    Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    ^He can't disable the phone permanently. It only goes up to an hour I think.
    nope it get's permanently disabled after too many attempts. i lost my phone- luckily i kept calling it and finally she answered and agreed to return my phone. when i got home it said- disabled connect to iTunes.
    thanks for all your help guys! had to do a complete re install but i got my iPhone back!!

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiniej's Avatar
    Thanks

....What?
    "foreign corporations > swedish law"

I'll be honest, I just recently bought this iPhone 3gs frm this guy on craigslist, I got if for 50 bucks. It's coded with 4 digits, (I honestly think its stolen) but hey for 50 bucks, that's a hot deal. Now when I plugg it into my laptop, it won't let me restore, niether when I put it to dfu mode, my laptop does read it, but when I update, an error occurs, I get a 3194, then a 1060, then 2005. What is going on!!!?, can someone please help me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12