Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dev Team Jailbreak 1.1.1 OSX

So help a brother out...Running 1.0.2 - att sim, unlocked once accidentally but restored to factory settings. Got all the apps and installer on the phone from way back when...all is well. Is my phone unlocked or not - how can I be sure-should i just leave well-enough alone or take the plunge?
    I'ts nice to be important, but more important to be NICE!

im stock on
    http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dev...tion_1.1.1_OSX
    in the backup of lockdownd.1.1.1
    any help????

i cant find it as well.. any luck?.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Would it be possible to edit the article (in particular that warning about iUnlock at the top) to read something like:

"IF YOU UNLOCKED YOUR 1.0.2 PHONE WITH THE MODMYIPHONE GUIDE here, IUNLOCK OR ANYSIM DO NOT FOLLOW THIS GUIDE. DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PHONE TO 1.1.1!!! IF YOU DO YOUR PHONE WILL BECOME A VERY FANCY IPOD THAT DOES NOT MAKE CALLS"

I have a feeling a good percentage of the people that following the guides here, were here from the beginning. Just an idea.

Carlo, my understanding is part of that guide uses 'iUnlock', or one of the 'free unlocking apps' we're being warned about. I'm in the same boat- 1.0.2 phone working just great, used the same guide from ModMyI. We've got to hold off, wait for the 're-virginizer' to fully reset our iPhones and start with a "fresh" phone, using this guide.
    Last edited by iKhayyam; 10-17-2007 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iKhayyam For This Useful Post:

flyingcarlo (10-18-2007)

Hi ikhayyam, Many thanks about the re-virginizer. Please keep me in the loop should you hear anything. Many thanks
    Carlo
    [/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jookington View Post
    u are probably out of disk space like i was. Did a restore and that did the trick
    Nope i just did a full restore and i still can't get trip1prepz to download. Is there anyway we can install it on the computer instead of through installer?

No, you must revirginize your iphone first..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12