Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Dev Team Jailbreak 1.1.1 from 1.0.2 Windows

Default Jailbreak to 1.1.1 from 1.0.2 (downgraded)
    Discussion thread for Jailbreak to 1.1.1 from 1.0.2 (downgraded). If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

When I try to run iphuc-jailbreak.exe, it was saying it could not find "QTMLClient.dll," so I downloaded that, and now it says "The procedure entry point CFCopyDescription could not be located in the dynamic link library QTMLClient. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by porktart View Post
    When I try to run iphuc-jailbreak.exe, it was saying it could not find "QTMLClient.dll," so I downloaded that, and now it says "The procedure entry point CFCopyDescription could not be located in the dynamic link library QTMLClient. Any advice?
    hey someone else has this error!

Help... getting permission denied errors. At login through WinSCP and at trying to execute the mv commands.. Where did I go wrong? I don't think this was a problem before.. but its been awhile since I connected to phone..

Hello, I just downgrade the iphone from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2; but the steps listed in this site to jailbreak it, assume the iphone is already activated and the wi-fi function enabled, did I miss something?, after downgrading my iphone still not active, I can't access any of the functions nor the wi-fi to get a ipadress and thus connecto to the iphone via ssh, any help will be appreciated. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by danielrm79 View Post
    Hello, I just downgrade the iphone from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2; but the steps listed in this site to jailbreak it, assume the iphone is already activated and the wi-fi function enabled, did I miss something?, after downgrading my iphone still not active, I can't access any of the functions nor the wi-fi to get a ipadress and thus connecto to the iphone via ssh, any help will be appreciated. thanks!

I too face this problem. I downgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2. Wifi works at 1.0.2, I installed all apps via iphone & browsed internet. Everything works till the jailbreak steps, BUT when it comes to accessing the phone after the Update via iTunes over SSH, I face a problem. Because iphone is not activated, and its WiFi is not enabled, my iphone cannot get an IP address. So the SCP or SSH cannot connect.
    Will I be able to access the iphone anyway? I do NOT have AT&T SIM and I plan to use non-AT&T SIM.
    Would greatly appreciate any suggestions~