Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: ILibertyis a discussion within the
Wiki Discussionsforums, a part of the
Originally Posted by ksand I am having the same problem and would love to get some help. Iliberty is stuck in the "executing jailbreak" screen and after a while my...
05-17-2008, 07:09 PM #21
05-21-2008, 07:54 AM #22Here is the solution
1. First you need to Restore the iPhone (google iPhone restore)
2. Update firmware with iTunes
3. Try again to unlock/jailbrake/activate with iLibertyX.
This worked for me!
05-21-2008, 06:23 PM #23
to restore, if you dont find the way on google this is how you do it...
with your major 0 minor 2 blah blah script going. hold down the home and sleep buttons, when the screen goes black let go of both buttons and plug your phone into your cpu, at the exact same time hold down the home button, it will automatically go into restore mode and you can feel free to restore to 1.1.4 and then ilibertize it."foreign corporations > swedish law"
05-22-2008, 03:00 AM #24
does1 has the setup of ziphone. m looking for it from last 15days but unable to get through. plz help me
hi, does any1 have the setup file of ziphone or any unlocking software for iphone, then plz help me. m searching on net from 15days but was unable to go through. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
Last edited by golu16; 05-22-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
05-28-2008, 05:12 PM #25i need help
can someone walk me through i still don't understand how to unlock the phone. every time i open the file it goes to itunes and i don't know to go from there please someone?
05-28-2008, 06:18 PM #26
Last edited by thisisrandy81; 05-28-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
06-07-2008, 01:07 AM #27
I had the same issue: BDS root: md0, major 2, minr 0.
I found out that its only happen if the location of iLiberty folder contains any space. Try to remove the space.
This are the steps to recover your iphone when iLiberty is stuck in the "executing jailbreak" screen and your phone shows a message "BDS root: md0, major 2, minr0"
1. Restore the firmware.
2. Redo the jailbreak.
Please see instructions below.
To Restore Firmware:
1. Press home and Power button at the same time to turn iphone off.
2. Press the power button to turn on iphone.
3. Press the home button while the USB cable is connected and Itunes is open. Keep pressing the home button until the phone goes to recovery mode. ITunes will prompt that the phone is in recovery mode
4. Press Restore firmware in Itunes.
To start jail break:
1. Make sure that the folder where iLiberty is located does not contain any space
2. Start iLiberty
3. Follow instructions in iLiberty.
Hope that helps
Last edited by marzzzz; 06-07-2008 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
06-13-2008, 06:03 AM #28
I'm considering doing this later today. Are people having problems with it still, or have things been smoothed out?
08-23-2008, 02:28 PM #29