+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5s

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I want to buy a new iphone5 s from Target store as this week they are giving $50 gift card with purchase When I asked I store for full price
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iPhone 5s
    I want to buy a new iphone5 s from Target store as this week they are giving $50 gift card with purchase
    When I asked I store for full price inactivated iphone he said it would be locked. Is this right ? I thought all iphone 5s would be unlocked now as they have been around for quite a while. What's the the point in buying a full price iphone from them if it's 'unactivated' as it says in the advert, how are you supposed to use it
    I thought unactivated meant it was SIM free

Thanks
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 5,974 Posts

Nope, If you buy a T-Mobile iPhone it will be unlocked.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I need some help I currently have an iPhone 5 I just got it about 2 weeks ago I really like it But now the iphone5s is out and my parents want me to get it and trade iPhone 5 in Is it worth it?? They are both the same price I wanna keep my 5 because I like the looks of it and a lot of people have. And I don't want to stand out with a 5s And there are also currently a greater variety of cases for the iPhone 5 But on the other hand I'm unsure if I want the new 5s I mean. The apps have a different appearance aNd I really don't like the way they look There aren't a lot of cases and it's realativly new so not many have it. And I don't want to stand out I like the look of the 5 more than the 5s also But they both are the same price. And my parents say they think its a better buy I'm afraid that I might regret it too if I don't trade it in Because in the future everyone will have it and I won't And it has new features like a fingerprint lock So I don't know which to. Get can i get your opinion And can u tell why You think that the phone u prefer is better versus the other phone?? Thanks I will choose best answer for the most informative one. Tell me a bit about each of the phones iPhone 5 versus iPhone 5s

Thanks
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 5,974 Posts

At this point, why not wait for the new iP6, other wise the 5s is the way to go if you can't wait a few months.