+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wanting to change color of keyboard and color of text Bubbles for i phone 5 with ios 6

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hello i am looking for a app or apps that will change the keyboard key to a different color and also to change the color of the texting Bubbles i
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Cool wanting to change color of keyboard and color of text Bubbles for i phone 5 with ios 6
    Hello i am looking for a app or apps that will change the keyboard key to a different color and also to change the color of the texting Bubbles i am looking at a few in the app store but they require you to use the app then copy and past into a IM message this is not what we want there were some really cool apps in cydia when she had a JB i phone 4 now that we switched to the i phone 5 with ios6 we are stuck with the drab colors any help would be great you can reach me at [email protected]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If ur looking to change the bubbles and keyboard on ur iPhone 5 u will have to wait till a jailbreak comes out. But on ur iPhone 4 a theme using winterboard can change the bubbles and color keyboard will change the keyboard. But they only work on Jailbroke devices and there is not public jailbreak for the iPhone 5.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I do not want to Jailbreak my iphone4 but I want to change the bubble color on my texts. I see on the iOS 4 preview that the text bubble color is light blue. How do I change mine?