Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem syncing music to my iPhone 4

Default Problem syncing music to my iPhone 4
    Hello,

I have several playlists that I synced long ago to my iPhone 4 through the same iTunes library.

I'm not syncing any other iDevices to the same iTunes library nor I sync my iPhone anywhere else.

Today I wanted to add a few songs to one of my playlists, after adding the songs to the playlist I want, I clicked on sync having the "sync entire music library" selected on the Music tab.

After the sync was done, I was not able to find any of the new songs on the phone.

I checked the phone playlist on iTunes and found these songs dimmed as in this pic.

Any idea ?

I got it.

After a lot of trials I came to know what's preventing these songs from syncing.

I tried to upgrade iTunes to the latest version, restarting the iPhone & iTunes, erasing iTunes Cache, I tried almost everything I can think of.

Then I thought as a last resort, I should check the files attributes, and that was it.

I downloaded all the files from the same source and it had some sort of protection on it.

As you can see in the pic, just click on the "unblock button" and re sync & that's it.