+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Location Services Issue

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Any of you experience your location services just turning off daily on its own? We have 5 iPhones on my plan and only one of them has this issue. I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ugshotgun's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 Location Services Issue
    Any of you experience your location services just turning off daily on its own? We have 5 iPhones on my plan and only one of them has this issue. I kinda thought it was just my daughter turning it off when she doesn't want me to know where she is, but most of the time its occurring is when she's at home and theres no reason to hide her location. I use Find Me regularly on them all to keep them honest about there whereabouts. :0

Her phone is jailbroken, I'm not sure if something she downloaded is turning it off, but everything she has, my younger daughter has, and her's never shuts off.

Any help would be appreciated!

Chris
    Main Phone: HTC ONE & Note 2 - Work: iPhone 4s - Tablet: iPad 2, The best of both worlds!

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Most likely a tweak causing this. Could you please list the current tweaks installed on the device?
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, I turned off the SBSettings location toggle on mine so I can't turn it off by mistake. You could always use something like Applocker and lock the settings app for a trial period to see how things go.