Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocking

Default Unlocking
    If I unlock an AT&T iPhone (using a no service AT&T sim) then use ultrasn0w so I can use tmobile will I need push doctor?

Phone? FW? BB?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

iPhone 3G, 4.2.1 jailbroken using custom firmware and unlocked (I used snowbreeze)

Official unlock method not working for me. Plz someone help.

I am having iPhone 4 originally locked to AT&T. Got without contract and I am eligible for unlock. Both apple and AT&T confirmed that my phone is unlocked according to their database . But I tried all possible ways nothing makes my iPhone to get unlocked. Here is what I did but no use.

[Currently my phone is in ios 5.0.1 and it is jail broken and unlocked with ultrasn0w. Currently I am in India and trying from here only]

- I tried back up and restore. No use.
    - I tried updating iOS 5.1 with customised firmware to preserve my baseband. (currently I am in 1.59) and even it says invalid sim.
    - I deactivated through redsn0w and tried with iTunes and no use.

Can anyone help me how to get my iPhone unlocked officially ?

Note : now I downgraded to ios 5.0.1 with preserving my baseband with the help of stitching tool in redsn0w.

Why the duplicate post - it is very annoying.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Seine please help and idk why that person just randomly started his own post Over mine...

Use the new SAM unlock method before they block it.

What's that?

So am i correct in assuming that all unlock procedures i.e. R- Sim III and IV and also Gevey, for the iphone 4 & 4s have all been thwarted due to apple patching itunes???!!!

I have a questions: I have an Iphone 4 GSM, ios 5.1, its already tethered jailbreak using redsnow. I need steps in unlocking as I already lost the custom modem firmware/baseband plus I also need steps for the untethered jailbreak, I also don't have SHSH blobs saved from the earlier firmware(4.3.5).I also would like to downgrade if possible. PLS HELP. THANKS.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I answered all these questions don't post in a different thread with the same questions. Thank you

Hey i have a iphone 3g which is ios 4.1.1. and it has a ipad based firmware and i want to install ios 4.2.1 which should be a iphone firmware. pls tell me which firmware should i download and since my phone is a U.S.A phone which is currently using in INDIA. pls tell me the procedure to unlock the phone. bcoz last tym wen i installed ipad firmware the phone was showing me a usb and itunes logo and i was stuck there so pls tell me how shoud i come out of that logo. pls reply urgently. i need help

even i have a iphone 4 at&t piece bought it to india and did a factory unlock which costed me 6k and works perfectly. go for it

Downgrade your BB - see http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/25350690843/0615-fun
    Then create a custom No-BB 4.21 FW.

Great,I will come back