Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone contacts

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPhone contacts
    I have had an IPhone for a long time and have now upgraded to the 4s. Does anyone know of an app or anything that would allow me to enter all of my contacts on my laptop or even my iPad so it is easier and I can have them saved no matter what I do with my iPhone? Please help I want to be able to enter my contact info easy and be able to save it.

Mac or pc?

You can also use yahoo or google and sync them with the email
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Sorry I have a pc

Do you have a yahoo or gmail acct?

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks
    Thanked 10,069 Times in 6,151 Posts

On a Winblows machine you can use Outlook Express also, I find "Google Contacts" much easier to use, for Mac or PC.

Thanks

I just did gmail and used it that way and I entered all of my contacts with emails as well and now it is on my phone. Thanks

No problem

I personally prefer syncing my iPhone contacts with Y! as I have extracted all my FB contacts (including phone numbers) to my Y! account (you unfortunately can no longer do that with Gmail). Here is how you sync iPhone contacts via Y! and iTunes.

Of course from iOS 5 onwards, you can also use the iCloud. As you have the 4S, you can interchange (sync) your iPhone contacts with your iPad via iCloud. Finally, I am not sure if it works right, but you can directly save your iPhone contacts to your PC via iTunes, for that, look here.

I suppose iPhone contacts' system is the best system among similar ones...the controls is so available that it's a pleasure to use it.