+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Missing 'Cellular Data Info tab'

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hi there, Can anyone please tell me how I can get my missing 'Cellular Data Info' tab back, which can be found in Settings, General, Network. To explain, normally my
    formerly known as nigel.m
    Thanks

Default Missing 'Cellular Data Info tab'
    Hi there, Can anyone please tell me how I can get my missing 'Cellular Data Info' tab back, which can be found in Settings, General, Network.

To explain, normally my service is with Vodafone but currently I am working in an area where there is zero Vodafone reception. So for the two weeks I am working here, I decided to purchase a Telecom NZ pre-paid sim card.
    When I insert my new sim card into my iPhone 4 (ios5.0) the cellular data info tab dissapears. Without that tab I am not able to put any APN settings in and as a result the new sim is useless.

I believe there is work-around for this problem. Does anyone have any suggestions,

Thanks,

Snige.

Thanks

Can you not put the APN settings for your new SIM in while you have the old SIM (and, presumably,the tab)?

Why is this in the wiki forim?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

If that's what you believe,take the other option.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.