+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
My home button only works 50% of the time so thought I would drive the journey to the apple store tonight. Question is I'm jailbroke on 4.3.3 and want to
    My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Help!
    My home button only works 50% of the time so thought I would drive the journey to the apple store tonight. Question is I'm jailbroke on 4.3.3 and want to stay here. Cydia says that I have SHSH IOS 4.3.2 through 4.3.5. Am I going to have any problem rejailbreaking to 4.3.3 tonight?
    Last edited by nwmtnbiker; 08-20-2011 at 04:46 PM.

Thanks

U have a decision to make...if u go to apple store jailbroken, most likely they won't help u. If the home button isn't working right, then later on it may quit working completely..if u r still under warrAnty, u could get it replaced, but u voided ur warranty when u jailbroke. You could try a restore to 4.3.3 if u have the blobs for that...it may fix that, but maybe not..if not, then u could try to tAke to store n see what apple will do...good luck.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok I'll tell you a trick go to settings and restore all data and settings of course it won't go it will stay in the apple logo since is jailbroken go to apple store without the AT&T sim card and tell them that is your moms phone or whatever and that it is the second time you go there for the same problem that it turns off by itself and won't turn on so they will replace it but since YOU DIDNT PUT ATT SIM CARD they will tell you to do it at home then sync it with iTunes but don't update that's it