Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 4.1 to 4.3.1

Default iPhone 4 4.1 to 4.3.1
    Hey. I got a few questions. Right Now I'm on 4.1 and was thinking of going to 4.3.1. Are most jb apps compatible now? And is there a way to save folder layout besides sborganizer as that crashes for me on load >_

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MalayZN For This Useful Post:

mizzytheboy (04-26-2011)

Most are compatible.

Twitter: @tshoults

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moon#pie For This Useful Post:

Kariodude (04-10-2011)

That's good to know. ^_^ thanks moon

There's a button for that

Using the iPhone forum app so dunno where the thanks button is...

So I upgraded and for signal it keeps showing 1 bar only. Any fixes or ideas.

Did you restore from a backup? Don't do that. Always setup as new if you are jailbroken.

Quote Originally Posted by MalayZN View Post
    So I upgraded and for signal it keeps showing 1 bar only. Any fixes or ideas.
    The new release of UltraSn0w fixes that.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Ummm. But my baseband is 2.10.4 and ultrasnow won't work on that. I did not restore but I used upgrade. I hear it's cosmetic. So no big deal. I'll see how things go on the scene.

Runnining UltraSnow will fix th signal bar issue but not unlock your phone.

'see how things go on the scene' - what scene? I guess I'm missing out....
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Just the dev page. So using ultrasn0w on a different baseband won't effect or mess with it in any way?

You mean the Dev Team Blog? I think I've seen that....

No it wont.

Quote Originally Posted by MalayZN View Post
    Hey. I got a few questions. Right Now I'm on 4.1 and was thinking of going to 4.3.1. Are most jb apps compatible now? And is there a way to save folder layout besides sborganizer as that crashes for me on load >_
    If your on 4.1 then u might want to consider staying there . I mean everything I've downloaded from 4.2 is compatible with 4.1 and 4.3 is really no different from 4.2 . All iphoners I've helped in jailbreaking to 4.2 ask me to downgrade them back to 4.1 because 4.2 takes up some gigs off of the idevice so imagin 4.3 but u don't have to take my word for it.

Thanks

I updated my 3GS from 4.2.1 to 4.3.2 via sn0wbreeze earlier this evening, everything is working well. Go for it!

Most are compatible but sometimes they will crash as I'm on 4.3.3 which is the best