Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone skinning

Hey im Having a problem getting rid of the field test application. WHen I Customized my phone with the simpsons theme the field test app apeared but i dont want it because it reorganizes all the home screen icons in a diffrent way that doesnt look right any ideas??

OOhhh And also The demo App too

/Users/ericdiaz/Desktop/Photo 54.jpg

Im HAving a trouble with the FIELD TEST icon That shows in my iphones home screen i dont want it there because it rearanges my icons in a diffrent way so i wanted to know if theres a way to make it disappear??
    Last edited by Yaddada; 08-29-2007 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Can someone help..when i run jailbreak it says its an illegal construction..

i can't get it to break my phone.

when i type ./jailbreak into terminal it comes up as cannot execute binary file. i have osx. am i doing something wrong?

i tried all the things in Terminal on my mac like Cash said but after i finished my iPhone icons still stayed the same...did i do something wrong?

yeah so nevermind i restarted my iphone and it MAGICALLY appeared! thanks cash
    Last edited by iiimu; 09-19-2007 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default updated tutorial???
    So...it says on the tutorial page that it's been outdated. Where can I find the updated tutorial to skin my iphone? it says to click on the "Get Connected" link, but I don't see it. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
    Thanks

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Get connected is in the menu to the left on that page - the Wiki menu.

We are working on an updated skinning guide. The basics is, you can use drag and drop SFTP to simply place new icons into their respective Application folders.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456