+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IFuntastic easy iPhone ringtone installation

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Discussion thread for IFuntastic easy iPhone ringtone installation . If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default IFuntastic easy iPhone ringtone installation
    Discussion thread for IFuntastic easy iPhone ringtone installation. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does iFuntastico conflict with Summerboard?
    What does one do that the other does not?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

does ifuntastic have its own jail breaker and does anyone know the process to install for a mac user?

Ok here is what I have learned from iFuntastic. (I use a MAC) Yes it has it's own jailbreak, and it adds installer for you as part of 3.5 you can then add summerboard to your phone. you CAN use both summer board AND iFun (I do) (I have JUST started to mess with ssh and ftp stuff) My only suggestion is this............ do NOT use the homescreen rearange part of iFun!!!!!! it will put black boxes around your icons ..... this is fine if you dont use something like summerboard and you do not plan on moving anything off your dock or a new icon to the dock. I use rSBT and dock swap to do everything I need from the homescreen. but iFun does work GREAT for adding carrier logos and even for putting themes and new icons on the iphone. and for learning how to mess around with everything (I am new to all this modding stuff and it helped me to learn a lot of things)

I hope this helps some. let me know if you have any other questions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi! I followed the steps and none of the ringtones i selected appeared in my iphone and i was unable to delete the ones i didn't. Thankfully my iphone did not crash but what happened?? Appreciate if you could assist me. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i got a question
    n im new to all this

how do u make your own ringtones?
    if yall can answer my question thank u