+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problemsolving

is a discussion within the

Wiki Discussions

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Discussion thread for Problemsolving . If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Problemsolving
    Discussion thread for Problemsolving. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, I have an issue with my Iphone...I unlocked it and used it for a couple of days...I changed the password on it, then I tried a different SIMCARD from another country and I have no clue why but it got LOCKED AGAIN!!!! I have not been able to unlock it again, not even Jailbreak it again...I believe the issue is because I changed the password...any hints??? Please HELP!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default please help fix!!!!
    I jailbroke my iPhone and everything works fine except my phone dial pad! When I click on the phone icon to make a call, the dial pad pops up but does not respond when I press the numbers, and thedial pad only stays open for about three seconds, and then crashes and goes back to the homescreen. This is a huge problem because not only can I not dial out, but I can't access my voicemail because the voicemail icon is obviously on the dial pad screen. The only way I can call out is through my contacts app. Also when I am on a call, the display HUD of tabs for speakerphone etc. Is not there. There is a green bar at the top of the screen that says something like "tap to return to call menu", but when I tap it it just disapears. I can't even hang up the phone, I have to turn it off to end a call. Can someone please tell me how to fix this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

How did you jailbreak your iPhone? Custom ipsw or direct? I would recommend going back to 2.2 a clean restore in iTunes and then jailbreaking...
    Search Google for "Custom Firmware 3.1.2" if you don't have a Mac and are using Windows!

Thanks

i have a big issue!
    my computer took a ****!now i have a new one,but i have alot of songs on my ipod that i dont want to loose,i called apple and they told me that i could not transfer ther to my new computer,is there a back way that i could transfer my songs out of my ipod to my computer.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when I was jailbreak, my phone got strucked. any one help me to rectify this problem pl. Tks,

Thanks

For some reason since my battery run out on my 4s n charged it and turned back on. NONE of the apps wont open, they go to open n shut off back to home screen. Ive tryed every thing close all apps off that say ther running in the back ground, also turning it off n back on still same problem accures. I did drop the phone a couple of weeks ago n smashed the back housing put still worked fine till now :S

Quote Originally Posted by benk9 View Post
    For some reason since my battery run out on my 4s n charged it and turned back on. NONE of the apps wont open, they go to open n shut off back to home screen. Ive tryed every thing close all apps off that say ther running in the back ground, also turning it off n back on still same problem accures. I did drop the phone a couple of weeks ago n smashed the back housing put still worked fine till now :S

Just to add in all the default apps open such as app store and game centre n photos such as you know does this mean ill have to delete all and re-install but this will b a real pain if this problem keeps accuring.
    Last edited by benk9; 12-28-2011 at 05:14 AM.