Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Using Breezy

Default Using Breezy
    Discussion thread for Using Breezy. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

err, where do i download breezy? it doesnt seem to exist on the google group website.. =(

Quote Originally Posted by cipher0925 View Post
    err, where do i download breezy? it doesnt seem to exist on the google group website.. =(
    Google code site... Link Here
    White 3G

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

cipher0925 (09-08-2007)

thanks! wasnt there last night =)

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

what is the overlap with breezy and installer.app? I was under the impression that pxl and nullriver were merging their efforts (Link Here)

Here is what their wiki details section says:

Details

Current Release 20070908 now works with iTunes 7.4.x. PXL packages of the most popular iPhone apps available can be found at http://pxl.ibrickr.com/ and can be installed via Breezy on Mac OS X, iBrickr on Windows, or directly from your PXL enabled iPhone via the PXLMobileSafariPlugin.

Please Note: As announced, we are moving toward the AppTapp Open Platform in partnership with Nullriver, and merging features and functionality.

New features and functionality will be implemented in our joint venture app. Please see the apptapp site for more details as they become available.
    Last edited by antiflash; 09-08-2007 at 11:15 AM.
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    what is the overlap with breezy and installer.app? I was under the impression that pxl and nullriver were merging their efforts (Link Here)

Here is what their wiki details section says:
    There isn't any overlap, they each use a different technique for package management / installation. I think it's great they are working together and that it will be open source.
    White 3G

Default the Breezy would not work on my mac
    I had used breezy at beginning and it just work fine. However, after I update my iTunes my breezy would not work any more.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremychen View Post
    I had used breezy at beginning and it just work fine. However, after I update my iTunes my breezy would not work any more.
    your not the only person with this problem, hopefully they can work around whatever 7.4.2 did to breezy